Lee Duran Loan Officer
Lee Duran, Mortgage Loan Officer introduces himself and the team of professionals that will be assisting you in getting your mortgage.
In this video you get a chance to meet the team that helps you get the home of your dreams. Lee Duran (Loan Officer) and his partner Chris Dominguez (Loan Officer) have 3 amazing assistants Kerry Jackson, Leslie Sandoval Rodriguez, Patty Resendez. This video allows you to put a face to the person that you are talking to thru the entire process. Please remember that obtaining a mortgage in this modern day is a very careful process, we are all here to help you.
Here is the needs list.
Fax items to: within 48 hours Fax 951-571-2833
or email to: email@example.com
- Income documentation (30 days paystubs + HR contact number)
- Fill out the attached application sign and send back.
- W2’s for 2014, 2015 and 1040’s tax returns for 2014, 2015 years (signed).
- All” pages and schedules, Do Not need State.
- Three most recent bank statements (personal, “all” pages)
- Most recent Asset Statements (for any 401k, IRA, retirement or Savings)
- If self employed 2013/2014/2015 Federal Tax Returns and 1120 if S chapter. (“all” pages and schedules)
- 1099’s for fixed income SS and Self employed, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Home Owners Insurance (Declaration page, showing agents name and number)
- Mortgage Statements (1st Mortgage and 2nd/HELOC if applicable)
- Copy of Drivers License and Social Security Card (mandatory due to Patriot Act).
- Copy of Final Divorce Decree (if applicable).
- DD214 (if applicable).
- Copy of Bankruptcy/Shortsale/Foreclosure/Loan Modification paperwork (if applicable).
- Please provide any Alternate phone number (cell) and valid email address so that we can reach You with important updates and forward necessary information
Important: Do not make any changes in employment, or obtain any new credit, purchase an automobile or do anything that may affect qualification for this program. If you have any questions, please contact us prior to making any changes.
Also from now until we close your loan, every time you get a new paycheck stub or bank statement, scan it and send it to us (or fax it).
Lee Duran Loan Officer is always here to help , you can reach him directly at 323 717 1144.
Download the Uniform Residential Loan Application 1003